Why does the diesel generator set use less power during use?
点击量： 5 Release time: 2019-12-02 Clicks: 5
In the process of using diesel generators, the low power is mostly caused by insufficient fuel supply and insufficient air supply. This article is analyzed in detail by Jiangsu Lide Power Equipment Co., Ltd., a professional diesel generator manufacturer.
Cause one: insufficient fuel supply
1. The reason for the poor oil supply of the low-pressure oil circuit of the diesel generator set is that the fuel volume of the fuel tank is insufficient; the vent hole of the fuel tank cover is blocked; the outlet screen of the fuel tank is blocked; the fuel tank switch is blocked or opened;
2. The reason for the insufficient fuel supply of the fuel injection pump of the diesel generator set is that: the plunger and the oil outlet valve are worn, causing diesel leakage; the oil outlet valve pad is not tight, which causes diesel leakage; the wear of the oil pump rollers and the oil supply cam reduces the effective oil supply stroke. Wait.
3. The reason for the low fuel injection of the diesel generator set injectors is that the needle and valve parts of the injector are worn, which increases the oil return; the fuel injection pressure is too high, the fuel injection duration is short, and the fuel injector return pipe is blocked. Inspection method for increased oil return and non-oil return of the injector: Loosen the screw of the oil return pipe connector of the injector. If more diesel continues to flow out, the needle valve is worn and should be replaced. If the oil return pipe does not return oil, the fuel in the upper cavity of the injector will increase, the pressure will increase, and the upward resistance of the needle valve will increase when it is opened, resulting in the deterioration of the injector's working performance. The blockage should be cleared.
Cause two: insufficient air supply
1. Air filter of diesel generator set is clogged: Observe the exhaust pipe of Cummins generator, if it emits black smoke during idling, or black smoke with a slight load, it indicates that the air intake of the cylinder is insufficient and the injected diesel cannot be completely burned The filter element should be cleaned or replaced.
2. Insufficient cylinder pressure of diesel generator sets: Insufficient cylinder pressure is mostly caused by air leakage in the cylinder, so it is necessary to focus on maintenance of its cylinder.
The above are the two main reasons for the low power of diesel generators shared by Jiangsu Lide Power Equipment Co., Ltd., a professional diesel generator manufacturer, and I hope to help you. Reed Power is one of the earliest domestic manufacturers of generator sets. Our company has 64 sales and service departments, which provide users with technical consultation, free commissioning, free maintenance, and free training services for a long time. Website: kardio.cn